Wednesday, September 13, 2006

M Boleh Toh.....

MICROSOFT aur kya:)

I have spent almost 2 years in this org-India Development Center to be precise-and it has been 2 years of hardwork, fun and loads of learning.
So what does it take to be a Microsoftian- I am not talking of the Technical Skills- you need to have a penchant for thinking out of the box all the time-creativity is a culture here , and you need to be fun loving , like to live on the edge with a sense of adeventure, take on new challenges without thinking twice and Yes most importantly live without a sense of fear- All of that and lots more.It breeds a culture that makes people responsible and accountable- you dont get to Boss around, neither do you get to live to flatter your Boss .
Live, Dream, think and grow as a professional, thats what makes a Microsoftian unique.....

This might sound like a publicity board from a HR professional.....
Actually this is a direct dil ki baat from a happy and contented employee......
I do not know what the future holds for me, I do not know if tomm is going to be good....but today I am happy and will sleep peacefully:)

No comments: