Monday, December 04, 2006

Brown Eyes

Brown Eyes
That haunt me everywhere I go
Whatever I do, I can’t forget the depth of those pair of eyes
Staring, screening, glaring and accusing me

I learnt to forgive myself
And forget
But the passion and the depth of those eyes
Take away my sleep
And I have lost my peace
But alas those Brown Eyes chase my heart

Is this Nemesis-I ask my maker
And as always there is no answer
The Vast blankness stares back at me
And I wait for for peace
But peace is hard to come by
The pair of Brown Eyes stare back at me....
Screening, glaring and accusing me

1 comment:

Rahmaniac said...

Hi dear,
well i dont have brown eyes neither i accuse u of anythng..anyways seriously saying it was quite a thought provoking poem...i could find a lingering sorrow coming out of those words..i was overwhelmed by the emotions expressed by this poem...technically ur structure is also unique...its not the plain rhythmic stuff...so that makes ur poem even better...gr88 going dear...keep posting....