Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Friendship

Talk to me when you feel low or sad

Am not sure I can help, but it won’t be bad

To be able to unwind and unburden your worries

And I will tell you my problems and stories



Call me when you think you need a friend

Who will not judge you or try to bend

Your thoughts, but be there for you

Unconditionally supporting you



I will be there for you I promise

But I want you to remember just this

There may be one day when I am hurt

When life doesn’t seem to have any worth

That day I would need you too by my side

Don’t go away –Be my mentor and guide


Life is short and the Path narrow and rough

You can make it easy, u can make it tough

Leave me alone and I will lose the way

Hold my hand, walk with me and it will be all OK

1 comment:

Nimisha said...

Beautifully written..thoughtfully expressed!!Kudos!