Tuesday, April 10, 2007

when I was born

At the time when I was born,
I had no friends, no enemies,
Didn’t have any plans,
Nor had any memories,
All that I had was,
Empty space in my mind,
Didn’t know what it was,
To be cruel, to be kind,
I didn’t know what it was,
To be happy, or in pain,
Wasn’t even aware,
Of what was Loss, or gain,
It was a pleasant, numb,
Shapeless, flawless existence,
But as I grew up,
It lost its persistence,
More and more definitions,
Were added to my mind,
And the pure truth,
Became harder to find,
Differentiation became,
The basis of perceptions,
There were rules, and more rules,
But with exceptions,
The magnitude of complexity,
Went higher and higher,
The purpose of existence,
Flew higher and higher,


To be continued......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some of us do understand.. :)

http://onelife2live.wordpress.com/2006/10/25/one-life-to-live-and-love/

Moushumi said...

Bibs-Tussi toh naraaz hi gaye:)