Sunday, April 22, 2007

10 reasons why I love Peeps

Of course he is not going to like this at all- since when have I cared about his threats anyways:)

1. He is my best buddy and yet the wierdest

2. When I tell him I have broken off with my boyfriend and need his shoulder to cry on - his response his "do u think a pink shirt goes well with white trousers?"

3. He calls me in the middle of the night to ask me how much does a xbox 360 cost and how much of discount would I be able to get him-(Bill Gates loves u dude:)

4. He cant keep a secret to save his life- he tells me his and then later wonders how did I know that- he tells mine to the entire world- and then comes and tells me- this is wat the others r telling about u

5.Elephants r more sensitive( am not sure elephants like the comparison)- u have to actually tell him- boss I took offence at wat u said to make him understand

6. Doesnt know or stand ceremonies or formalities - his idea of inviting u is to say- wat time does ur flight land @ bombay:)

7. Ask him - do u think i am fat- response- "not at all"- I smile and feel happy- next sentence " that is to say- am keeping adnan sami as a benchmark".........

8.Loves to Hate bongs:)

9. Blunt to the core- Ask him why he didnt reply to ur mail- pat comes the reply- ur mail goes to the junk folder and i check tht one last

10. Last but most imp-despite everything- he is happier than you when u say- u have won a award at office and the smile on his face is genuine-24karats gold:)

5 comments:

Shreyasi Deb said...

Awesome...accurate to the tee!
He should treat you to champagne for this one :-p
And we can add 100 more (you know tagging and all) but that won't be in his or his fan club's best interest so we rest that...

On a serious note,
Peepu if you are reading this, you are truly a gem! (I forgive you for all the trashed texts and mails)

Moushumi said...

thanks darling:)

Moushumi said...

Manish wat is the laugh all about:)

Manish said...

ha ha ha

Moushumi said...

Do u want me to write-"Ten Reasons why Manish and Peeps Love each other":))