Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bibin speaketh.....

Bibin is my unit of Whackiness- I consider myself being rated as 0.5- Bibin.....

I have discovered the Whacky side of me by being in conversation with Bibin- we start with talking abt nothing and then move on to variety of topics- with our conversations ending with both of us expressing sorrow on the ignorance, stupidities and general follies of people around us.... The idea being that by projecting ourselves as better than the rest of the world- we make a nice cosy world around us and dump our stresses away-this is a wonderful recipe for bursting stress provided u know the euphoric effect needs to be discarded as soon as the conversation ends.
So you can try the Bibin Rating for your self and see how you fare....Just close your eyes and think how shabby the world is as compared to your own glorius self....

For the casual visitor-Bibin is a human being belonging to the male variety with an extraordinary sense of humour....am not linking his blog -find it yourself.....
And yes to give you an example for our whacky conversations- here are some smart words spoken by my whacky mentor-

1. U r the bright and the brighter and the brightest

2.Innocence starts with you

3.I am only older- u r OLD

4.U r much too intelligent to become my fan

5.I only crib that women don't notice me enough

6. The word "crib" came from womankind only

7.I am the most non-meanie present ever- Amen to that

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given that I cannot now be creative enough to give a fitting reply,
The options would be:
1. I hunt you down to the fires of hell
2. I acknowledge the stalker 'fan' that you are ;-)
3. I just refuse to acknowledge that I know you at all

but i do like the part about being better than the world...i think it is time the world acknowledges that...

Moushumi said...

haaa!!!! u r gloating in self glory

Shreyasi Deb said...

Bibin?hmmm....
Great tribute to your friendship:-)

Moushumi said...

Thanks shreya-yeah few things r more precious in world than friendship...