Monday, May 28, 2007

Why...Oh Why

My list of Whys-These are questions that I have every now and then....And the Answer to all of them seems to be the irritating "Murphy's Law"-You can add ur list too...

WHY:

1. Does my comp crash when I have a deadline to meet..
2. Do escalation mails go to the entire world and mails of appreciation(precious and rare) come to me in Isolation
3. Does the Cab either leave or gets filled just when I am about to step in
4. Do problems and fires happen at office when I am on a Vacation
5. The outgoing calls get blocked when I have a imp call to make
6. The server goes down when I am booking my flight tickets
7. Does any guy who seems remotely interesting fall in love with someone else within a week of meeting me
8. When everything seems fine-does my friend calls me up and tells me about their new job in my dream company with a dream package

Well I guess Mr Murphy was a smart person- He gave us an answer to many generic questions and thus prevented a scope of cribbing of how unfair the world is

8 comments:

Rahmaniac said...

hey..
was tht qs. no 7 directed to me??just kidding...nice one...and u can add one more
just whn u hv slogged and take a break by chatting is tht the time tht ur boss catches u nt working?

Moushumi said...

GTH

Niladri said...

Nice one

Moushumi said...

Thanks Niladri:)

Unknown said...

do an aol course - everything will change!

Moushumi said...

That sounds like a good idea- but how on earth am i supposed to know wat tht is- i only pretend to understand technology:)

Shreyasi Deb said...

Ah....Like the new look! Photo-shoto...hmmmm :-)

Moushumi said...

thanks buddy