Sunday, June 24, 2007

IIMBians in Hyderabad

This weekend was the stuff nightmares r made of - or maybe bad dreams( i guess tht sounds better:))
Two of my friends-I call them Buddies descended on Hyderabad and life is never going to be the same for poor simple Hyderabadis:)...

Friend 1- Bibin

Friend 2- Peeyush

Duration of stay 2 days

Effect on Hyderabad- Wind, Storm, Rains, traffic Jams, Near riot conditions......

Some excerpts of our conversations-



Peeps-"Who drives a Red Santro- Let me hop onto a AutoRickshaw- Its more classy"

Peeps-" Geez there r so many people in Hyd- where do u get them from"



Bibs-"You call me to Hyd and make me drive 500 miles- at this rate I will reach Nagpur"


Bibs-" Hyd is doing really well -at this rate they will be as good as Bangalore in a Zillion years"



And there is this little baby who had the last word or rather the last expression- I AM BORED ..IIMBians am not impressed!!!!

And there was ME-having fun...........at all times....

Thanks a Bunch Guys.....

And Give Hyd some time to recover and we will invite U again:))

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby is cute

Shreyasi Deb said...

ah...somebody got high on things beyond IIMBians, babies and the rain...

Moushumi said...

Ah!!tell me abt it....

DreamCatcher said...

cute! the baby....lol.some one's voting for good ole b'lore...i am glad :)

Moushumi said...

The person voting is completely crazy abt bangalore- never mind if it is high on pollution and traffic jams.... hey gosh r u from bang too?

DreamCatcher said...

Moushumi, yes I have lived in B'lore on and off for the last ten years. And yes I crib about the pollution and traffic too but it's a love-hate relationship :)

Moushumi said...

so next time i am thr- am going to catch up with u-it will be fun:)

Moushumi said...

so next time i am thr- am going to catch up with u-it will be fun:)

DreamCatcher said...

Moushumi...you are welcome lady...just buzz me and I would be at your service! :)