Wednesday, July 04, 2007

To my Friends

RT Called to advise me on the most imp decision of my life

PP mailed to say sorry

SB1 has become a imp part of my life

BS is single handedly responsible for my huge long phone bills( i hope he reads and recognises his identity:))

PJ and I call each other to check if the other is alive

SD is my best gal pal

RP my new female pal

SS Another alpha pal and colleague

SB2 calls me at weird hours to know my views of one night stands

GG threatens me with dire consequences if I dont call him every 3rd day

AM the crazy dude who thinks the world is crazier

So many friends -from different stages of my life- each of them has shared a part of him or her with me, and I have shared a part of me with each of them.....each of them responsible for contributing to how I am today.....an intersection of time, place and destiny resulted in me knowing each of u....Thank You friends for being there physically, emotionally, unconditionally for me...What would I do without you........

OH God forgive me when I whine
I have wonderful friends-And the world is mine:)

10 comments:

Shreyasi Deb said...

Ah thanks for sharing, caring and whining...can it get any more cliched than this?

Poor BS!!! But then he thinks the world is poorer so good :-)

Moushumi said...

why poor BS- its poor me:)

thanks for being thr Shreya:)

Anonymous said...

Ah....a grand hug from someone who recognized themselves in there...

Check your email to see who!

Moushumi said...

yes anonymous- thts for u:) lots of hugs to u too

Shreyasi Deb said...

My, my this only-women thing is going over the top
No wonder the mentioned men are silent....

M,
am too fat not to be there...

Anonymous said...

Nonsense, no one is too fat or too much anything...except for the men. They really are TOOO MUCH!!! *Slap slap slap* to all the men mentioned here...just because.

Shreyasi Deb said...

Ideasmith

what is this Rudra Murti, Madame?Calm down...slapping quietly is also an option and it is a healthier one at that!!
Read my 'The Stinking love-story' and you'd know :-p

Anonymous said...

@ Shreyasi: I tried! I promised myself no male-bashing this year but being around Mishi brings out my feminist side to the hilt. Shall we say great people are those who bring out the best in you? ;-)

Moushumi said...

Absolutely IDEA- I see not reason to restrict ourselves....let the men hv their silly games- we hv better ways of having fun

Shreyasi Deb said...

Idea
So who are the great people? Those that 'exist' to entertain us....or us creating fun out of that existence?
Isn't feminism a greater idea?

Mishi,
yeah, if that is the urge then it surely should be done. I was mentioning an alternative!