Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Cobra Friend

Ayodhya, Mathura, Kashi he said. What do you mean I asked.
I need to build temples he said, and I am also listening to Italian National Anthem .And as if to prove his statement, he sent me the soft copy of the anthem!!! That's Tilu for u!! 2 years ago when I met him, he came across as a absolute crazy person. He doesn't seem any different today . One of the few people I know who are not bothered about what people say about them. He is himself, the original, straight forward guy whose favourite topic is he himself. Girlfriends, jobs, money, sex, heartbreaks, -we have discussed abt everything under the sky.And his views on all of the above is different if not radical.I owe him some money and he never fails to remind me of the same and its almost more than a year now. I told him I am writing about him.You must be writing all gaalis about me he says. Not exactly Tilu, just want to say that just be the way you are and dont change.It's great to have a friend like you...........

No comments: