Thursday, May 13, 2004

Manittude

Why do you run away as if you have seen a ghost, whenever you see me-I asked him. Ab bhoot dekhenge toh bhaagenge hi ........that was his tongue-in-cheek answer.
I ask him why do u act so pricey-He answers Because I am pricey.
I ask him-Why do u behave this way, his reply-Mera Mann
I ask him-Why do u have such attitude,Answer-Ab aise hi hain hum.....
You are getting fat I say, he replies-that is a sign of prosperity

What do you say to a man who openly proclaims"I am bad" and it's not jackson's dramatic style, but a cool nonchalant approach.
He wants to have pretty girlfriends, but wouldnt make the effort to get up and say Hi to a pretty girl ,whenever there is one and believes in "armchair romance".

I hear he was called "Mr Tension" during campus days. But as far as I am concerned, he has always helped to ease my tensions. Honest and straightforward to the point of being blunt, you can count on him to tell you the truth-always.......

I would like to leave the rest of the space blank.............so that I can keep adding stuff about him.......................




No comments: