Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Friend from Scotland

Short, dark, curlyhaired with a bright smile on his face , I met him 3 years ago. Today he is happily married , settled and doing well in life. I remember the long chat sessions we used to have, wherein I would crib about everything in life.And he would listen patiently . Sensitive, caring and very patient he is a typical ladies man.
When my mom had an accident, when I did not get placed and for many such traumatic occasions he was there for me -unconditionally. I got to learn a lot of things from him-and it would not be wrong to say that I am a better person today because of the things I learnt from him.There are a lot more things which I would have liked to put down.........but sometimes words become inadequate to express feelings.
Wish You all the best in life Buddy.............

No comments: